The year 2021 will also be defined by "old" challenges: How can continuing education and training be organized effectively in times of Corona? The JUMO Campus has long relied on online offerings and webinars. This portfolio has now been consistently expanded - since 2021, for example, JUMO has also offered all training courses as online exclusive training courses.
The JUMO Campus offering ranges from free webinars, e-learning, and technical books to seminars and exclusive training courses. These support JUMO customers in always keeping their expertise up to date and getting the maximum benefit from their JUMO product.
All training rooms have been adapted so that spacing and hygiene rules are observed at all times. If the number of registrations exceeds the room capacity, the participants will be divided into several groups. However, the high standard of quality of our seminars "from practitioners for practitioners" remains unchanged. On average, JUMO training courses are rated 1.3 by participants.
Practice-oriented exclusive training - live or online
All seminars can alternatively be held individually as exclusive training - either on-site at the customer's premises, or simply online. The advantage: no travel expenses are incurred - thus eliminating all associated risks and costs. Practice-oriented training on JUMO products is also possible here - the devices are sent to the participants accordingly in advance.
JUMO webinars give customers and interested parties the opportunity to gain an initial insight into a selected topic within just under an hour. The focus here is on product innovations and current topics - new dates are also published accordingly during the current year. Participation is free of charge and the response from customers worldwide has been extremely positive. For this reason, JUMO has continuously expanded its offering in German and English in recent years.
E-learning courses and technical books
In addition to the range of seminars, more than 170 e-learning courses, webinar recordings, and technical books in German and English can be found on the JUMO Campus. Here, both beginners and experts can find useful information on topics such as temperature measurement, fluid analysis, functional safety, or control engineering.
JUMO Campus Portal
The complete range of training courses has been clearly summarized in the JUMO Campus Portal. Here, interested parties can find seminars and webinars, as well as e-learning courses, webinar recordings, and technical books in a clear presentation. Thanks to various filter and search functions, users can conveniently find the right training offers for their product or subject area.
Detailed information on all training offers as well as the possibility to register can be found on the JUMO Campus Portal at http://campus.jumo.info.
The upcoming dates for 2021 can be found below:
- Seminar: Electrical temperature measurement for the practitioner (14.09.2021)
- Seminar: Determination of measurement uncertainty in electrical temperature measurement (15.09.2021)
- Seminar: Preparation of the individual measurement uncertainty budget of your temperature measuring point (on request)
- Webinar: Application of the JUMO digiLine O-DO S10 oxygen sensor (04/27/2021)
- Webinar: JUMO digiLine CR/Ci with analog outputs and switching outputs (04.05.2021)
- Seminar: Analytical measurement technology for the practitioner (19.05.2021)
- Seminar: JUMO AQUIS touch S/P - Modular multichannel instruments for liquid analysis (20.05.2021)
- Webinar: JUMO AQUIS touch as a controller (17.06.2021)
Pressure and Level
- Seminar: Pressure and level measurement technology (29.09.2021)
- Seminar: Flow measurement technology (10.06.2021)
- Seminar: Control parameters and optimization of controllers (08.06.2021)
- Seminar: Configuration and operation of JUMO compact controllers (09.06.2021)
- Webinar: JUMO controllers as program controllers (16.06.2021)
- Seminar: Control technology for the practitioner (13.-16.09. & 15.-18.11.2021)
- Seminar: 3 days compact: Measure. Control. Record. (21.-23.09.2021)
- Seminar: JUMO DICON touch - dual-channel process and program controller with paperless recorder (30.09.2021)
- Seminar: Data recording and data evaluation with JUMO paperless recorders (28.09.2021)
- Webinar: JUMO IPC 300, Part 1 (04/22/2021)
- Webinar: JUMO IPC 300, Part 2 (04/29/2021)
- Webinar: Intrinsic Safety Considerations for the JUMO dTRANS T06 Ex Transmitter (05.05.2021)
- Webinar: Practical tips for using the JUMO Ex-i isolating amplifier (05/06/2021)
- Webinar: JUMO variTRON 500 - Visu-Template (05/11/2021)
- Seminar: JUMO variTRON 500 - Basic course (08.-09.06.2021 & 09.-10.11.2021)
- Seminar: JUMO variTRON 500 - Advanced course (10.06.2021 & 11.11.2021)
- Webinar: JUMO variTRON 500 - Part 1 (08/31/2021)
- Webinar: JUMO variTRON 500 - Part 2 (09/01/2021)
- Webinar: JUMO variTRON 500 - Part 3 (09/07/2021)
- Webinar: JUMO variTRON 500 - Part 4 (09/08/2021)
- Seminar: JUMO TYA 200 series thyristor power controllers (16.09.2021)
- Webinar: JUMO Cloud and JUMO smartWARE SCADA (28.04.2021 & 29.09.2021)
- Seminar: program creation in ST code: Adding PLC functionality to JUMO diraTRON, JUMO diraVIEW, and JUMO LOGOSCREEN 601/700 (05/18/2021).
- Webinar: Selection of intrinsically safe sensor technology (i) in dust applications (15.06.2021)
- Seminar: Correct acquisition and calibration of the measurands temperature, pressure and humidity (22.09.2021)
- Seminar: Functional Safety in Europe with reference to Safety Integrity Level and Performance Level - Basic Course (24.09.2021)
- Webinar: Successfully Implementing CQI-9 Guideline 4th Edition: How JUMO Customer Service supports you (09.06.2021)
- Webinar: JUMO silo temperature monitoring - variants, design and visualization (03.11.2021)